- Badoo app menu and features for iPhone
- Badoo for iPhone Menu Explored
- Your profile on the Badoo iPhone app
- Badoo Profile Features on iPhone
- Complete your Badoo iPhone profile
- Profile Verification
- Private photos and videos
- People nearby
- The Meetings game on the Badoo iPhone app
- How to play, use encounters
- How to use Badoo messages
- Open a message on Badoo
- How to delete a message on Badoo
- Communication with Badoo users
- Favorites in the Badoo iPhone app
- How to Add Badoo User to iPhone
- Remove a person from the favorites list
- View Profile Visitors on Badoo for iPhone
- Settings menu for the Badoo app
Badoo app menu and features for iPhone
After downloading Badoo for iPhone and completing the registration (you can register by creating an account or logging into your Facebook account), you can start dating friends and romantic partners.
Badoo for iPhone Menu Explored
To open the Badoo menu, tap the menu button in the top left corner of the app screen.
- Meetings † This “hot or disliked” feature allows you to rate potential matches with the click of a button. A quick and easy way to view member profiles without using the search function.
- people nearby † This feature shows potential matches ranked based on their proximity to you.
- To inform † This feature is very useful for saving incoming chat messages.
- Favorites † When you add someone to your profile, their name and photo are added here for convenience. Use favorites to share those you’re already chatting with for the best results
- Did you like it : This option takes you to a list of Badoo members who liked you thanks to the app’s meetup feature. This is a paid feature, so you won’t be able to see anyone until you pay or activate the trial by inviting your friends to the app.
- visitors † Show who has checked your profile.
Your profile on the Badoo iPhone app
The Badoo Profile for iPhone is the control center for your entire account. To view your profile, tap the menu button in the top left corner of the app screen, then tap your name and photo at the top of the menu.
In addition to making a (hopefully) good first impression for others here, complete with photos and information, you can also perform several functions essential to using this iPhone app.
Badoo Profile Features on iPhone
Here’s a general list of things you can manage right from your profile and where:
- Add photos or videos. Here you can add more photos and videos to your profile. Sources include your iPhone’s photo library, as well as Facebook and Instagram. You can also take a new photo or video to upload to your phone.
- Buy superpowers: In the “Superpowers” section, you can purchase a pack to unlock premium features that allow you to meet people.
- Credit Monitoring † Click on “Credits” to view your current balance and top up your credit account to purchase additional features.
- Going out † From the Account menu, you can completely log out of Badoo for iPhone, preventing notifications and messages from being delivered until you log back in.
Complete your Badoo iPhone profile
A complete profile always gives the best experience on this and other chat or social networking services, so take the time to complete each of these sections to expand your opportunities to make new friends and network.
- Work and education: click on “Add” on the right to add information about your education and work. This information comes from Facebook, so you’ll need to be connected to Facebook to add it if you haven’t already.
- interests † Click “Add Interests” to see the wide range of interests you can choose from. Categories include music, movies and TV shows, travel, sports, and more.
About me † This information section forms the basis of your personal profile information. Click on “Edit” on the right to enter the following information:
why are you on badoo
- Spoken languages: add the languages you know as well as the level of knowledge for each of them.
To check your profile, you need to take a picture of yourself by performing the gesture shown, such as holding an “OK” sign with your hand. The photo you take will not be used on your profile and is for verification purposes only.
Your verification photo should be clear and bright enough to see your face clearly.
The second verification process must be completed to complete the verification. In addition to the photo, you can choose from the following verification options:
Badoo Super Powers (Paid Process)
Private photos and videos
You can upload private photos and videos to share with some users on Badoo by clicking “Private Photos and Videos” at the bottom of the profile screen.
At the bottom of the screen, you can see who has access to your private photos and videos by clicking “Who has access?” to click.
On Badoo for iPhone, the People Nearby feature is a way to find new friends and potential dates online.
If you tap “People Nearby” in the menu, you’ll get a screen with the members closest to your current location.
The Meetings game on the Badoo iPhone app
The Meetings game on Badoo is another way to meet new people to hang out with, activity partners and romantic dates. This game has “Hot or Not” style buttons that you use to view the profiles of other Badoo girls or boys (or both).
How to play, use encounters
To meet new people right away, click on “Meetings” in the menu:
View the first encounter by swiping left to right to view additional photos (if any) and scroll down to see the username, age, location, who they were looking for, and the last time they were.
Decide. Do you want to meet them? Press the heart button to confirm or the “X” button to decline. There is also an option to “crush” by pressing the double heart button on the left side of the image. This will immediately notify the person who can verify you as well.
Your next encounter will be loaded automatically. Repetition.
How to use Badoo messages
Check your messages on Badoo by clicking “Messages” in the menu. Inbox is where all incoming and sent messages are delivered and stored until deleted
There are four tabbed sections for messages: All, Unread, Online, and Favorites (indicated by a star icon).
Open a message on Badoo
To chat with the person who sent you an instant message, click the message. You can now reply, share your location and more.
How to delete a message on Badoo
To delete a message from your inbox, click Edit in the top right corner and select the messages you want to delete. Click the red Delete button that appears at the bottom of the screen to delete the selected messages from your inbox.
Communication with Badoo users
When you find a Badoo contact you want to message, tap the chat icon on their profile to open a new chat for the user. When they are online, they can respond in real time. Otherwise, it will be delivered to your inbox for later pick-up.
Favorites in the Badoo iPhone app
Clicking the Favorites feature will display all the members you’ve marked as favorites, whether you met them through Badoo Search or the Encounters game. To open a profile, just click on the entry and you can view their photos and other profile information.
How to Add Badoo User to iPhone
To add someone to your favorites list, look for the “Favorites” icon on a member’s profile – it’s a star icon to the right of their name below their profile pictures. It is empty if it is not approved; clicking the star will turn it yellow and add that person to your favorites list.
Remove a person from the favorites list
To remove a member from your favorites list, go to their profile and tap the yellow favorite star icon. It changes from yellow to white if the person is not loved.
View Profile Visitors on Badoo for iPhone
By clicking “Visitors” in the Badoo menu, you will see how the most recent users are checking your profile. This is a great opportunity for message members who have a common interest or who have your attention.
To view a visitor, click on the photo to view the full profile.
Settings menu for the Badoo app
You can adjust settings in the Badoo iPhone app. Click the menu button in the top left corner of the app screen. Then click the gear icon in the top right corner of the menu.
The settings you can change include:
- Filter † Select a reason to join Badoo, such as “Make new friends”; who you want to do it with: “with a boy” or “with a girl”; and set the age range for the type of person you are looking for.
- Change basic information † Enter your name, date of birth and gender.
- notifications † Customize notification settings for messages, visitors, alerts when someone wants to meet you, and new shared points of interest.
- Confidentiality † Choose whether to display your distance, online status, and other options in the privacy menu.
- Stealth Mode † Set up online visibility for other users.