Many summer residents process their plots using outdated equipment. As a result, it takes a lot of effort and time to achieve your goals. Acquiring a cultivator allows you to significantly speed up and at the same time simplify the process. The main thing is to responsibly approach the choice of the optimal model.
What should be a cultivator for greenhouses
It is considered that the main feature of the cultivator is that the raised soil layer does not change its original position. The main purpose is considered to be:
- efficient tillage;
- quick release;
- professional hilling of plant stems.
Standard models of the device are equipped with a high-quality milling cutter, staking discs, as well as lancet lugs and a special plow share, which rightfully acts as a sharp point.
Design features include a small frame on which a two- or four-stroke engine is installed, as well as:
- small gas tank – exceptions are made for electric models;
- a handle for arranging control, which is additionally equipped with speed control;
- fixing discs and other structural elements.
Advantages and disadvantages of an electric cultivator for greenhouses
The presented model range is characterized by a small declared weight, low noise levels, as well as high performance indicators. To organize uninterrupted operation, a 220V network is required.
The main advantages of electric models are considered:
- affordable price category;
- a large catalog of offers, which is presented on the internal market;
- lack of difficulty during operation;
- compact dimensions.
Among the shortcomings of the considered technique, it is considered necessary to use extension cords, which in certain situations can cause discomfort.
Advantages and disadvantages of a gasoline cultivator for greenhouses
Gas-powered technology is very popular due to the existing range. Ensures uninterrupted operation in remote locations where electricity is unavailable or inconvenient to use. A special demand is observed among farmers and owners of land with an impressive area.
The main advantages of gasoline technology are considered:
- increased engine power;
- declared long period of operation;
- a wide range of equipment, which is presented in the domestic market. Tellingly, you can choose a budget option for yourself – depending on your goals and objectives;
- additional functionality. Typically, this means unhindered plowing of virgin land;
- wheel adjustment.
There are also disadvantages, which translate into engine noise, bulk and increased fuel and lubricant costs.
Which cultivator to buy, in particular electric or gasoline, you should choose, depending on the cultivated area. For small areas, it is optimal to buy the first model, if not the second.