As with most messaging apps, Snapchat Warn someone when you open and read a sent message. But do you know that messages can be read discreetly without anyone else knowing? Embora could have started as a simple app to share photos/videos with friends, or Snapchat has become one of the biggest social apps. Some of that goes to the infinity of resources Snapchat now has to offer. Between the History section, Spotlight videos similar to TikTok, Snap Maps, and much more, it’s easy to get involved in everything.
Hidden in all of this are Snapchat’s messaging sources. Users can tap the message icon on the bottom navigation bar at any time to open direct messages with friends. Snapchat users can send individual messages, chat in groups, start video chats, and even play fun games with others. enough As powerful as apps like WhatsApp or iMessage, but for people who have spent a lot of time on Snapchat, the messaging component does the job.
As we just mentioned, Snapchat is also getting message readability. When someone sends you a direct message, you can see if you’re open and if you’re digitizing a response. This is a tool that can be found in all today’s messaging applications. Unlike its competitors, however, Snapchat does not have an integrated way to disable it. No matter who you fail with or how you define your settings, if you open a post on Snapchat, other people can always know.
Here it is, there is an unofficial solution. It involves disconnecting your phone from the internet and tweaking Snapchat settings, but it’s the best (and only) way to interrupt or access it. Open the Snapchat app on your phone, tap the message icon at the bottom of the screen and wait for the messages to load. Before opening a read message, do the following:
- On iPhone, remove the swish down from the top right corner and tap the airplane icon to activate airplane mode (on Android, remove to the top of the fabric twice and tap the airplane icon).
- Go back to Snapchat and open the message you want to read.
- After reading the message, tap the set icon in the top right corner to return.
- Click the profile icon in the top area hidden from the fabric.
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Role of the page below.
- In Account Options, click Clear cache.
- Click “Clean” in the popup to confirm your action.
After clearing the cache, you can turn off airplane mode, wait for the phone to connect to the internet, and Snapchat will pretend you never opened the message you just read. Snapchat Messages that the sender does not know.